The Houston Chronicle seeks a versatile designer equally comfortable in print or online, a graphics artist with strong interactive skills who can coordinate online and print elements for a cohesive look.
- Work as a designer for print and online in news, sports and features.
- Develop graphics and social media promotions and teasers design.
- Take ideas from concept to completion.
- Share knowledge of online skills.
- Adapt to changing design and visual needs as the print and online sides of the newspaper move forward.
- Design high-end pages for print, while coordinating online presentation.
- Develop graphics for online and print.
- Position will include some evenings and weekends.
- College degree in visual arts or journalism.
- Minimum 3 years in design capacity.
- Knowledge of the CCI layout system a plus.
Contact Susan Barber, Design Director, [email protected]