We are seeking an interactive news designer to join our award-winning design team.
You will be collaborating with reporters and editors at Industry Dive to design and code multimedia story experiences across multiple industries and publications. We are looking for a strong design and development portfolio that highlights a deep understanding of digital storytelling and, ideally, journalism.
Below are a few past projects our team has completed:
- Dov Charney’s American Dream: The rise, fall and comeback of an apparel empire
- How recycling is changing in all 50 states
- How to become the next big logistics hub
What you can bring to the table:
- Passion for journalism and digital storytelling
- Strong grasp of design fundamentals — typography, layout, color, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Demonstrated ability to design and code a complex visual story for the web
- Significant attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills