If you haven’t signed up already, good news: There’s still time to register for SND Charlotte! You won’t want to miss this, trust us.
Next: Ready, set, sign up for sessions! Once you’re registered for the annual workshop, you will be invited to join the SND Charlotte app powered by Sched, which will allow you to create a profile, make your own schedule, and RSVP for limited-capacity sessions. The app will become available tomorrow (Wednesday, April 6) at noon EDT.
It’s important to note that eight hands-on sessions have limited capacity, so attendees should sign up for the app and RSVP for those immediately. Here, you will have personalized instruction from world-class talent that will provide direct feedback about work.
HANDS-ON SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- • How to takeoff with motion graphics with Belinda Ivey and Terence Oliver
- • Illustrating hopes, dreams, fears — a time capsule with Julie Elman
- • Storytelling through clay modeling with Fernando Baptista
- • Amazon Alexa skill-building bootcamp with Jeff Blankenburg
- • Guerilla portraiture with Tonia Cowan
- • How to become insta-famous with Lucie Lacava
- • Sketchnoting with Mike Rohde
- • Information design — creating DIY signage with Rodrigo Ramirez
MORE ABOUT THE SCHED APP:
The SND Charlotte workshop schedule is available as an interactive, digital program. There will not be a printed program.
Attendees will be able to create a personalized profile, share session info, see the sessions friends are planning to check out, and sync to an iCal. Sched also makes it easy to share reactions on Facebook and Twitter.
See you in Charlotte!
About SND Charlotte
• Don’t miss your chance to UNITE & REBEL, register today: Register
• Book your hotel room (before they run out!): Use the SND discount link
• Check out the lineup of speakers we’ve announced for the workshop. What a team!
• Don’t miss the Think Before You Make pre-conference day at the U.S. National Whitewater Center