The Silent Auction is the most important fund-raiser each year for the SND Foundation. Over the years, scores of young journalists have benefited from the funds raised by this event, including our annual workshop travel grant recipients. You may have hired them … you may BE one of them.
This year in New York, we were unable to hold the auction due to restrictions at The New School. Instead, we will be holding this event online, during the month of September. All money raised will go to supporting the Foundation’s work to help educate and inspire future generations of visual journalists.
Help us continue this legacy: by July 15, send us donations big-and-small. Some examples:
* Fabulous works of illustration, photography and crafts
* Newspaper historic pages and memorabilia
* Local flair (Pull together a package of your favorite local items)
* Sports or collectable paraphernalia — especially signed work
* Micro-brewed beers from all over the world
* Gift certificates (Services or nationally available businesses only, please)
* Travel packages (Have a time share? A weekend get-away nearby? Donate it!)
* Consulting or creative service time (A good marketing opportunity too!)
* Software or hardware (iPads are always welcome!)
* Small household items (non-fragile vases, candlesticks, etc.)
* Just about anything!
Please submit all items by July 15 to:
SND Foundation Auction
424 E Central Blvd, Suite 406
Orlando, FL 32801
Thank you for your support!