We’re now collecting items for the SND Foundation silent auction. All money raised goes to supporting the Foundation’s work to help educate and inspire future generations of visual journalists, from research to travel grants and scholarships.
Over the years, scores of young journalists have benefited from the funds raised by this event (twelve students will attend this year’s workshop thanks to the travel grant program). You may have hired them … you may BE one of them.
Help us continue this legacy:
By March 31, send us donations big-and-small. Some examples:
• Fabulous works of illustration, photography and crafts
• Local flair (Pull together a package of local items that represent)
• Sports or collectable paraphernalia — especially signed work
• Micro-brewed beers from all over the world (We’re going to auction 6 packs! For science, of course.)
• Gift certificates (Services or nationally available businesses only, please)
• Travel packages (Have a time share? A weekend get-away nearby? Donate it!)
• Consulting or creative service time (A good marketing opportunity too!)
• Software or hardware (iPads are always welcome!)
• Just about anything!
Please submit all items by March 31 to:
SND Art Auction c/o Suzette Moyer
1010 Massachusetts Ave NW, Unit 1004
Washington, DC 20001