The Spanish version of the Call for Entries is now available for your downloading pleasure here. Other languages coming soon.
A few items of note:
- Later deadlines: The deadline for U.S. entries this year is January 28, 2015; for international entries it’s Feb. 4. You’re welcome to enter earlier than that, of course.
- Special categories: In Breaking News and Special News Topics, special categories have been created for Ukraine unrest, the Winter Olympics and the World Cup.
- Category 20 is back: The Combination Print and Digital Category, which debuted last year with 87 submissions and yielded the Best in Show winner, has returned.
- Prepay your entries: Want to submit full or partial payment before the end of 2014? You can do so here, and print your receipt and submit it with your entries.
- Paying by wire transfer? We have new bank info this year, please contact Executive Director Stephen Komives at [email protected] before executing a bank transfer.
Best of luck in the 36th edition!