While we have some amazing hotel rates for SND STL (almost half of what some other journalism conference hotels are charging this year), we realize times are tough and want to help give everyone the opportunity to attend SND St. Louis and have plenty of money left over for festivities and the SND Foundation Silent Auction, so we’re setting up this hotel room sharing bulletin board.
Please note, SND and SND STL take no responsibility for any room sharing arrangement you enter into, so please be careful and ‘buyer beware.’ If you room with someone and they don’t pay their share or turn out to snore, be an ax murderer or Comic Sans fanatic, we can’t legally or logistically take responsibility for this. Hopefully this spreadsheet can help you connect for a mutually beneficial and enjoyable experience.
Also, don’t forget, the official conference hotel is The Renaissance Grand Hotel, we’re well over half old out for each day, so move quickly to get these special rates ASAP from the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel website:
- For professionals – $159 a night, use the code “sndsnda”
- For students – $132 a night, use the code “dnsdnsa” Please note: This offer is limited to the first 20 students who book rooms, first come, first served. Once the block of 20 sells out, the rate will be $159 a night.
Below is the bulletin board list of people looking for roommates:
(If you’ve set up your hotel or would like to be removed from this list, please email will [at] journerdism.com):
Check out more valuable information about SND STL and St. Louis:
- More info about the Rennaissance Grand hotel
- Get the details about plane, train, bus and car transportation to, in and around St. Louis
- Learn more about the SND STL opening reception at The City Museum
- Find out about some more local St. Louis attractions