The New York Post, one of the most recognized and engaging news and entertainment brands in the country is seeking a talented temporary Sports Designer. Reporting into the Art Director, we seek someone who can thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment!
- Design sports spreads, back pages and possible back page covers.
- Create sports graphics, charts and special sections.
- Successfully partner with experienced Sports Editors.
- Collaborate with Art Director and other colleagues within department.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in an editorial environment.
- Strong knowledge of all sports to include New York teams.
- Track record of strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital experience.
- Knowledge of WordPress, InDesign and Photoshop required. Methode experience a plus.
- College degree strongly preferred.
The New York Post is an EOE.