Manifest in Washington, D.C. is looking to hire a graphic designer with 3 – 5 years of experience. The position requires a creative problem solver with a skill set that includes strong editorial design. This role will give you the opportunity to work across multiple projects, with a range of design needs from print publications to web. A real plus would be in your ability to design and create infographics.
- Create compelling layouts and visual assets to effectively communicate the intended message
- Maintain brand consistency across a broad range of marketing materials (including but not limited to data sheets, web pages, PowerPoint presentations)
- Be familiar with stock photography agencies and image research as it is an active part in our design process
- Ability to juggle numerous responsibilities under deadline
- Collaborate with our content team, clients and across agency partners
- Passion for design and its role in editorial, branding and marketing communications
- Strong design, layout, color, type, composition skills and attention to detail
- Production skills in print and online asset preparation
- Expertise with the Adobe Creative Suite and with PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – must be able to present design solutions to colleagues and communicate effectively
- 3 – 5 years of design experience in graphic design
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Manifest is an equal opportunity employer. Manifest does not sponsor employment visas.