Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 50 markets in 22 states, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications. Lee’s newspapers have circulation of 1.1 million daily and 1.5 million Sunday, reaching nearly four million readers in print alone. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net.
Lee Enterprises is seeking a Newspaper Page Designer to work at its design center in Madison, WI. If you have a passion for news media and are about producing pages for newspapers throughout the United States, this is the position for you!
- Produce assigned pages from provided plans and budgets
- Manage work and plate flow to meet assigned deadlines for multiple editions and publications
- Work with outside editors’ to ensure pages meet their expectations.
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign CS5 or comparable skill is required
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers as well as coworkers and management
- Ability to work in fast paced 365 day-a-year environment with an emphasis on meeting tight deadlines, following process efficiencies, and troubleshooting issues
- Willing to work a varied schedule with night hours and weekend shifts. Most shifts are 4:00pm – midnight or 5:00pm – 1:00am.
Lee offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oa2w4fww&s=SND
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Pre-employment drug testing applies