Our next annual Best of News Design™ Creative Competition (the 38th Edition) will cover works published in 2016. The Call for Entries will be mailed to previous participants (and to anyone who requests a copy) this November, and also will be posted here. The next judging will take place in February 2017.
Entrants submit unmounted tear sheets. Each entry requires a small entry fee, paid in U.S. funds, and an official entry form.
Forms for the 38th Edition:
- 38th Edition Booklet
- 38th Category Coupons
- 38th Editable Entry Form
- 38th Editable Entry Form (A4 Paper)
- 38th Editable Tally & Payment Form
- Category 20 Online Entry Form (Deadline is Feb. 2, 2017. Late entries cannot be accepted in Category 20.)
Entry deadlines for the 38th edition
- Deadline: Entries from U.S. publications must be received in St. Petersburg, Florida, no later than Jan. 27, 2017.
- Entries from publications outside the U.S. must be received in St. Petersburg, Florida, no later than Feb. 2, 2017.
- Judging will take place at the Coliseum in St. Petersburg, Florida, from Feb. 18-20, 2017.
Prepay your entries
- If you’d like to pay for your entries in advance, and receive instant confirmation and a receipt, do so below. Please attach a copy of the receipt with the entries you send to St. Petersburg.
SND will notify winners by e-mail in late March or early April 2017. Also, SND will announce winners on this Web site as soon as they are verified. Don’t forget to check out our Web coverage of the judging beginning Feb. 17, 2017. Be the first to know what’s happening in St. Pete!
IMPORTANT: Please print out all forms at 100 percent. Do not reduce or enlarge them because legibility is important.
Information on how to pay for entries is included in the Call of Entries. For questions that the Call does not answer, send an e-mail to email@example.com