Bid for great illustrations, help the SND Foundation
We saved the best deals for everyone to get in on at here.
Seven illustrators — Miguel Davila, Adonis Durado, Martin Gee, Michael Hogue, Andrea Levy, Troy Oxford and Dan Zacroczemski — have donated their services to create a custom illustration for you. Each illustration is valued at $1,000, but bids start at only $250. That means you could get the opportunity to work with world-class artists for a much lower price than they would normally charge.
If that’s not enough, how about a 1-year Adobe Creative Cloud subscription that starts at $100?
And all of your money will go to the Foundation which funds scholarships, internships, travel grants and training.
You have until 5 p.m. EST on Friday, Dec. 6 to get in on the action. But don’t wait too long to stake your claim.
The bidding starts now!
- Bid on an Adonis Durado illustration here
- Bid on an Andrea Levy illustration here
- Bid on a Dan Zakroczemski illustration here
- Bid on a Martin Gee illustration here
- Bid on a Michael Hogue illustration here
- Bid on a Miguel Davila illustration here
- Bid on a Troy Oxford illustration here
- Bid on an Adobe Creative Cloud one-year subscription here