We’re currently collecting items for the SND Foundation silent auction and looking for any support from SND members, their publications and friends to provide donations. All money raised goes to supporting the Foundation’s work helping educate and inspire future generations of visual journalists, from research to travel grants / scholarships. We need all items in our office by Monday, Nov. 4th. Please help support a great cause!
- Illustrating, Consulting or creative service time (A good marketing opportunity too! We’ll make sure there’s a 30-day-advance notice attached, and to protect the provider, requests must be approved by an appointed SND officer – no last-second requests).
- Software or hardware (iPads are always welcome!)
- Micro-brewed beers from all over the world. (Bourbons work too, but if you’re calling it bourbon, it had better be from Kentucky!)
- Gift certificates (Services or nationally available businesses only, please)
- Unique design, crafts, photos, pages, prints or art work, including historic newspaper pages (framed, ideally)
- Travel packages (Have a time share? A weekend get-away nearby? Donate it!)
- Local flair (Pull together a package of your favorite local items)
- Sports or collectable paraphernalia — especially signed work.
- Just about anything!
Why? All proceeds go to support the SND Foundation’s work helping educate and inspire future generations of visual journalists, from research to travel grants and scholarships.
When? If mailing items, please have them delivered by October 30 (or bring them with you to the workshop). If mailing, send all of your fabulous items to:
Louisville Design Studio
525 W. Broadway
Louisville, KY 40202
Include a description of the item, the value, the donor and contact information in case we have questions.
Questions? Contact Patty Pitts at 502-558-6068 or email@example.com.