It’s down to 5 finalists: Vote on the cover of SND’s next Best of News Design book
We started with dozens of great covers, submitted from all over the world. A big thanks to all of the contributors for their striking, thoughtful and inventive concepts. Congratulations to our five finalists. And kudos to all of you for hundreds of votes and comments. Thanks to everyone for your participation.
These top five vote-getters represent your finalists for the cover of the 34rd edition of the SND awards book.
So, now, you’ve got your work cut out for you. One key change this round: you only get one vote. Use it wisely. (Note: After casting your vote the survey buttons will disappear, this only indicates that your ballot has been recorded).
Judges from across the globe met earlier this year in Syracuse and Muncie. They poured over thousands and thousands of print and digital entries and selected the best of print and digital news design. Now as the winners are assembled in SND’s Annual Best of News Design book, here’s your chance to be the judge: of the book’s cover. For the second year, SND is asking the design community vote on the cover of the book.
Here are the details:
- Please vote for one (1) of the following submissions — which cover do you want to see on the front of the 33rd edition of the Best of News Design?
- You are limited to one — period.
- You vote by selecting the cover itself.
- Voting will close on Friday, April 26, at 5 p.m. EDT.
- The winning cover is subject to some changes as SND and the artist works through the book’s publication process.
Survey Software by FluidSurveys