Sign up now for the workshop: Last chance to get the discount rate for SNDCle!
We are only days away from SND’s workshop in Cleveland, Oct. 11 to 13. Today is your last chance to sign up with the discount rate.
It’s going to be a fantastic workshop jam-packed with training and networking tailor made for visual journalists today. We’ve dispensed with the rubber chicken and figured out new ways to bring folks together.
We’ve ditched the long-winded stuff for a program on building skills, ideas and solutions.
Here are the workshop speakers
- Paul Bolls, Co-director of the Psychological Research on Information and Media Effects (PRIME) Lab at the University of Missouri
- Svenåke Boström, Boström Design & Development Co.
- Jim Brady, Executive Editor-in-Chief, Digital First Media and Online News Association President
- Brian Buirge and Jason Bacher, Co-founders of Great Fucking Design Advice
- Alberto Cairo, University of Miami
- Steve Cavendish, Editor The City Paper (Nashville)
- Vince Chiaramonte, Design Director, The Buffalo News
- Tracy Collins, Senior director of print & multimedia operations at The Arizona Republic / azcentral.com
- Chris Courtney, News Application Team, Chicago Tribune
- Josh Crutchmer, Minneapolis Star-Tribune. With Michael Whitley, Los Angeles Times, Rob Schneider, Dallas Morning News, Steve Cavendish, The City Paper (Nashville), Katherine Myrick, Washington Post
- Julie Elman, Ohio University
- Nathan Estep, and Jonathon Berlin, Chicago Tribune Graphics Editor and SND President
- Denis Finley, Editor, Virginian Pilot
- Marissa Gallagher, Executive Creative Director, CNN Digital
- Mario Garcia, CEO Garcia Media
- Jeremy Gilbert, Assistant Professor, Northwestern’s Medill School of Journalism
- Michael Griffith, Creative Director of Bottle Rocket Apps
- Karl Gude, Michigan State University
- Martin Jönsson and Jessika Olofsson, Managing Editor and Picture Editor at Svenska Dagbladet (Stockholm, Sweden)
- Jason Kernevich and Dustin Summers, The Heads of State
- Lucie Lacava, Lacava Design Inc.
- Greg Manifold, Sarah Sampsel and Karen Yourish, The Washington Post
- Suzette Moyer, Art Director, Tampa Bay Times
- Terence Oliver, Professor University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Amy Webb, CEO of WebbMedia Group
- Michael Whitley, Assistant Managing Editor, Los Angeles Times
- Deborah Withey, Director, Cheese + Pickles Studio
- Dave Wilson, ESPN
- Zach Wise, Northwestern University
- Vanessa Wyse, Creative Director, The Grid (Toronto)