Judges from across the globe met earlier this year in Syracuse and Muncie. They poured over thousands and thousands of print and digital entries. Now as the winners are assembled in SND’s Annual Best of News Design book, here’s your chance to be the judge: of the book’s cover. For the first time ever, SND is letting the design community vote on the cover of the book.
Designers dove into the challenge of making the book cover and came up with some stunning ideas. Pick your favorite from the survey below. Here are the details:
- Please vote for one (1) of the following submissions — which cover do you want to see on the front of the 33rd edition of the Best of News Design?
- You are limited to one vote per day.
- You vote by selecting the cover itself.
- Voting will close on Thursday, April 5, at 5 p.m. EDT. The top 5 vote getters will move on to a final round.
- The final round voting will be posted soon after that, from which the final winner will be chosen.
UPDATE (Friday, April 6): The poll has been closed, thank you all for your comments and selections. We’ll post finalists for the run-off later today.
Survey Software by FluidSurveys.com