SND STL Opening Night Bar Crawl
In addition to the cornucopia of exciting activities at the SND STL Opening Reception, we’re going to have a bar crawl to close out the opening night.
- 10 p.m. – Leave the Opening Reception at The City Museum, 701 North 15th Street
- 10-11 p.m. 1st stop – Lola, 500 South 14th Street
- 11-12 p.m. 2nd stop – Rosalita’s Cantina, 1235 Washington Avenue
- 12-1 a.m. 3rd stop – The Dubliner, 1025 Washington Avenue
- 1-3 a.m. 4th stop – Over / Under, 911 Washington Avenue
- 3 a.m.-? 5th stop – Seriously? Go to bed at the Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel, 800 Washington Ave. The greatest journalism conference in the world starts in 5 hours!
Participating bars will be donating a percentage of their proceeds to the SND Foundation, so your drinking really does help a good cause!
Special thanks to Jen Herrmann for helping set this up — buy her a beer when you meet her!
The SND STL bar crawl is sponsored by Tribune: