Send your SND Foundation silent auction donations now!
We’re currently collecting items for the SND Foundation silent auction and looking for any support from SND members, their publications and friends to provide donations. All money raised goes to supporting the Foundation’s work helping educate and inspire future generations of visual journalists, from research to travel grants / scholarships.
We have a good start but need your help by Sept. 10th with donations big-and-small of:
- Micro-brewed beers from all over the world (We’re going to auction 6 packs! For science, of course.)
- Gift certificates (Services or nationally available businesses only, please)
- Unique design, crafts, photos, pages, prints or art work, including historic newspaper pages (framed, ideally)
- Travel packages (Have a time share? A weekend get-away nearby? Donate it!)
- Local flair (Pull together a package of your local favorite items — Beat Steve Dorsey’s “Detroit Hustles Harder” package from last year [picture above]!)
- Sports or collectable paraphernalia — especially signed work
- Consulting or creative service time (A good marketing opportunity too!)
- Software or hardware (iPads are always welcome!)
- Just about anything!
Please send all items by Sept. 10th to:
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Attn: Laura Black, Newsroom
900 N. Tucker Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63101
Thanks for your suppor!